اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
Chicken pasta is one of my all-time favourite dishes. I am a big fan of all things Italian and pasta is of no exception. The best thing about this one pot pasta dish is that you cook the pasta in the pan, so you don’t have to boil it separately, which makes things a lot easier for my sister who washes all my dishes…
This chicken pasta recipe genuinely does taste a million times better than any store-bought pasta sauce and it probably works out cheaper. This is my brother’s favourite food and my brother told me that this is the one food recipe of yours that I would actively make myself just so I could have it. My brother is a lazy guy when it comes to cooking, so this is a great compliment coming from him.
I personally like to add bell peppers and frozen sweetcorn because they’re my favourite and they add a bit of colour to the dish. However, you could obviously swap the vegetables to whatever you choose to or even just remove the vegetables altogether. Although why would you do that, you psychopath? Vegetables and chicken are delicious together. The thing with my family is that everyone has their own preferences. My sister hates bell peppers but loves sweetcorn. My brother hates sweetcorn but loves bell peppers. Always puts me in a bit of a predicament.
This homemade one pot chicken pasta recipe is the perfect meal for a delicious dinner.
One Pot Chicken Pasta
This one pot chicken pasta recipe combines two of the nation’s favourite ingredients and is the perfect chicken recipe for your midweek family meals. You can’t go wrong with this spicy chicken pasta recipe. One pot pasta dishes are great to make as you don’t have to worry about a load of dishes at the end. This pasta recipe with chicken is made with boneless chicken pieces, vegetables and a homemade pasta sauce. A vegetable pasta that will be loved by everyone, children and adults alike. Nothing beats a quick and easy chicken pasta recipe for a delicious evening meal!
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 200g Dry Fusili Pasta
- 500ml Water
- 1 Onion/Pyaz (finely diced)
- 400g Canned Tomatoes
- 5 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 250g Boneless Chicken
- 1 Bell Peppers (finely diced)
- 100g Frozen Sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Salt/Namak
- 1 tsp Black Pepper/Kali Mirch Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
- In a pan heat up the vegetable oil
- Add the finely diced onions and finely chopped garlic cloves
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat until slightly softened
- Add the canned tomatoes and tomato puree
- On medium heat cook until for 4-6 minutes
- Add the dry pasta and water
- Stir in and allow to come to a low simmer
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes
- Add the salt, black pepper, dried oregano, dried basil and paprika and stir well
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat
- Add the boneless chicken pieces
- Cook for another 4-5 minutes
- Add the finely diced bell peppers
- Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes
- Add the frozen sweetcorn and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes on medium heat
- Add the mozzarella cheese
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on medium heat
- Your one pot chicken pasta is ready!