اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
I will be honest with you. Up until about two months ago I had never tried a Lotus Biscoff biscuit. They had just never appealed to me and I didn’t think I would like them. I am not exactly sure what kind of made me decide to make this cheesecake recipe. I suppose I was just craving a no bake cheesecake one day and I saw these in the shops and decided to make them. I have actually been wanted to make a Ferrero Rocher cheesecake for a long time, but they are so expensive. I have been waiting for someone to gift it to me or my family so I can make them (joke but not really).
This no bake Lotus Biscoff cheesecake recipe actually turned out to be really delicious. I loved the taste of the Lotus Biscoff so I will definitely be using this in more recipes. Be sure to not overmix the cheesecake filling. It only takes a minute to whisk up the ingredients and then the majority of the time is taken up by the waiting time. When you are whisking the ingredients, you need to make sure that you scrape down the side of the bowl as you go along so that the ingredients are all evenly mixed.
Any decoration that I use in any of my cheesecake recipes is obviously optional. That is why I like to mix up the way I decorate my cakes. For this Lotus Biscoff cheesecake I decided to use some of the crumbs to sprinkle around the edge of the cheesecake. I then added two biscuit pieces in the middle and voila! My decoration is done. I kept this decoration simple because I could not be bothered to make any whipped cream to decorate it in a fancier manner.
This no bake cheesecake has a rich and decadent caramelised flavour filling with a crunchy biscuit base.
Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
A delicious no bake Biscoff cheesecake with a Lotus Biscoff biscuit base, sprinkled with crushed lotus Biscoff biscuit crumbs. Rich and full of caramel flavour, this no bake cheesecake recipe is perfect for the Biscoff lover in your life. Lotus Biscoff lovers are guaranteed to be in for a treat. A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture. This simple no bake Biscoff cheesecake is indulgent, creamy and sure to impress.
- For Biscuit Base:
- 250g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits (39 biscuits)
- 100g Butter (melted)
- For Filling:
- 540g Cream Cheese
- 200g Lotus Biscoff Spread
- 300ml Double Cream
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- For decoration:
- 200g Lotus Biscoff Spread (melted)
- 2 Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
- In a food processor process the biscuits until fine crumbs form
- Remove two tablespoons of crumbs and set aside
- Add the melted butter to the remaining crumbs and mix until combined
- Add the biscuit mixture into 8-inch springform pan and flatten to form an even biscuit
- Allow to set in refrigerator whilst filling is being made
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, lotus biscoff spread, icing sugar and vanilla extract
- Whisk until just combined
- Add the double cream and whisk again until just combined
- Spread the filling on top of the cheesecake and use a spatula to even out
- Melt the lotus biscoff spread and pour on top of the filling
- Slowly rotate the springform pan until the lotus biscoff spread has formed an even layer on top
- Using a spoon add the remaining lotus biscoff biscuit crumbs around the edge of the cheesecake
- Add two lotus biscoff biscuits to the middle of the cheesecake
- Allow the cheesecake to set for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight
- Your lotus biscoff cheesecake is ready!