اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
Now I’m a big fan of Italian food, but apparently garlic bread is not one of them. According to the internet garlic bread is the American cousin of a classic Italian preparation called bruschetta. So not actually Italian. I prefer homemade garlic bread from scratch as opposed to the frozen ones. They taste a lot better and they end up being cheaper as well. I’m not a fan of frozen foods because I don’t think they are healthy. I have been trying to get my family away from this frozen food diet, but it doesn’t seem to be working.
With this recipe you will be make easy garlic bread with homemade garlic butter.
A very simple and homemade garlic bread from scratch recipe that shows you how to make garlic bread in oven. Garlic bread can be served alongside soup or as an appetizer. With this easy garlic bread recipe to make your very own homemade garlic butter for the best garlic bread.
- 1 Baguette
- 50g Butter (softened)
- 50ml Olive Oil
- Handful Parsley (finely chopped)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- In a bowl mix up the softened butter, parsley and garlic cloves
- Cut the baguette lengthwise
- Spread the butter mixture onto the baguette
- Bake at the middle to top of the oven at gas mark 4 for 10-15 minutes until slightly browned